Commercial Concrete Flooring
Concrete floors are increasingly being used for commercial flooring. Many of our regular customers in and around Idaho are now opting for these floors and Cool Concrete handles the complete job to perfection. We will survey the entire area that has to be concretized and will provide you with a very reasonable quote. We use the latest techniques, the best materials and the entire job is carried out to your satisfaction in the least possible time.
With our products, the design possibilities are endless:
- Overlay and seal
- REFLECTOR ™ Enhancer Flooring
- Epoxy Floor Coating and Solutions
- Hermetic ™ Epoxy Flooring Systems
- CHEM STONE ™ Acid Stain
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete Dyes
- Flake Flooring System
- Modified Slate Trowel
- One Day Floor Installation
The above products make commercial interiors look stunning and attractive. Concrete flooring can be as decorative and colorful as you want it to be and it is also very low-maintenance. Since it is durable and does not flake, chip or warp, it also becomes very cost-effective in the long run.
Hermetic ™ Epoxy Flooring Systems are widely used for commercial and industrial applications. Typical areas of use include:
- Manufacturing and warehousing
- Pharmaceutical and institutional
- Heavy duty industrial
- Airplane Hangars
- Educational and retail
- Automobile service bays
- Fire Stations
Commercial concrete flooring is designed for use is very heavy traffic areas. In many places, heavy products have to be moved across the floor. This means that any material that is used in commercial areas has to be very durable and concrete fits the bill to perfection. The icing on the cake is that the latest staining/etching methods also make it look very attractive. This kind of flooring has numerous advantages such as:
- Durability - This is probably the key factor that makes it perfect for commercial applications. Concrete flooring has very high compressive strength and it will not buckle, warp or flake in the manner that a lot of other flooring options do. In addition, concrete floors that have been stained are also resistant to discoloration and fading.
- Aesthetics - Well-designed and installed commercial concrete flooring can look as good as other more expensive options like granite, sandstone, slate, flagstone or travertine. This gives the interiors a very stylish and elegant look. Even the single-color concrete floors that we install look amazingly attractive and your commercial space will look unique, pleasant and 300% brighter.
- Energy Savings - Concrete flooring is able to absorb and store and then release heat & coolness slowly. This property goes a long way in reducing the load on air-conditioning and heating equipment as it moderates the swings in indoor temperature regardless of what the outdoor temperature is.
- Low Maintenance - Commercial concrete flooring requires a minimal amount of maintenance in comparison to the other flooring options. The only thing they require is regular sweeping and mopping and the flooring will retain their elegance and overall look for years.
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality - Concrete flooring repels mildew and moss growth and dust mites do not collect on it. No harsh chemicals are required in its cleaning and it does not retain moisture. All of this goes a long way in improving indoor air quality and reducing allergies.
Cool Concrete offers the most comprehensive and excellent concrete commercial flooring services in Idaho and the surrounding area, and can handle projects of varying scales. This sustainable material is truly ideal for any commercial establishment where functionality and attractiveness has to be prioritized. For more information we can send a design specialist out to give you a complimentary quote.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in ID:
- Twin Falls
- Mountain Home
- Idaho Falls
- Sun Valley
- Coeur d' Alene
- Soda Springs