Hermetic Neat Flooring
It’s not easy to find a good flooring solution for commercial and industrial properties. These floors should be able to withstand heavy foot and vehicular traffic, be durable and easy to maintain, and look good at the same time. At Cool Concrete, we recommend our HERMETIC Neat flooring system. We have installed these floorings in Lewiston, Mountain Home, Montpelier, Soda Springs, and Pocatello so we’re very familiar with the process.
Our team has also installed this flooring in commercial and industrial properties in Nampa, Preston, Rupert, Rexburg, and Salt Lake, etc. We have seen how this flooring system performs and understand its capabilities.
What is HERMETIC Neat flooring?
This flooring solution is made from resin and can be clear or pigmented. The solution is self-leveling so it will settle down into a flat and even surface during the curing process, which reduces the time and effort required during installation. The material is available in 15 shades though custom colors are also available so property owners can choose a color combination that fits their surroundings. Here are some specifications to take note of:
- The coating settles into a thickness of 40 to 60 mils once it’s cured.
- It comes in gloss or satin finishes.
- The coating doesn’t have any VOC.
- The HERMETIC Neat flooring surface is also designed to be resistant to abrasion and many different chemicals.
Where Can We Install The HERMETIC Neat Flooring System?
This flooring solution is very versatile and can be installed in a number of different locations. It’s a good idea to discuss your requirements with our experts to determine if this is the right flooring option for you. Here’s a list of places you can install the HERMETIC Neat flooring on:
- Warehouses and storage spaces
- Manufacturing facilities like factories and workshops
- Clean rooms and laboratories
- Exhibition and show rooms
- Educational and government facilities
- Medical facilities
- Aircraft hangers
As this flooring is very versatile, it can be used in a range of applications. If you need a good flooring option for medium to high traffic areas, this one is the right option for you.
What Are The Advantages Of HERMETIC Neat Flooring Systems?
The HERMETIC Neat flooring solution is designed to handle medium to high traffic caused by footfalls, moving and loading vehicles like forklifts, and transport vehicles like vans and small trucks. Here are some of the biggest advantages of the system:
- The flooring is easy to maintain compared to other industrial flooring solutions available today.
- The coating protects the underlying concrete substrate.
- Our team can create distinct designs using different color combinations.
- The coating is anti-microbial.
- It is resistant to stains and chemicals.
- Available in a satin or gloss finish.
- The coating also increases the strength and durability of the underlying substrate.
- It’s designed to settle and cure quickly so clients don’t experience too much downtime during the installation process.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC Neat flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-423-5662.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.