HERMETIC Paramount Flooring
Choosing the right flooring system for commercial and industrial applications can be a challenge. These floors should have the ability to withstand typical industrial property wear and tear, and not all flooring options are suitable for such applications. At Cool Concrete, we recommend HERMETIC Paramount flooring systems. Our team as successfully installed these systems on a number of properties in Coeur d'Alvene, Burley, Caldwell, Boise, and Filer with great results.
We have also installed this flooring in commercial as well as industrial applications in places like Mountain Home, Soda Springs, Montpelier, Lewiston, and Pocatello. These installations have withstood the test of time admirably.
What Is HERMETIC Paramount Flooring System?
This is a flooring system with a high build quality and is made from resinous slurry. The flooring system is specifically designed for industrial applications so it can withstand regular wear and tear. Here are some of the stand-out characteristics of the Paramount flooring system:
- The slurry is self-leveling so it becomes flat and even during the curing process. This reduces the installation time and ensures the floor is ready to use quickly.
- The floor is available in two different finishes -solid pigment or colored quartz. The latter gives a speckled finish that’s very distinctive and attractive.
- The floor is eco-friendly and VOC free. It is also compliant with CA 01350 air quality.
Where Can The HERMETIC Paramount Flooring System Be Used?
This flooring system is flexible and versatile, so it can be used in a variety of applications. It’s a good idea to discuss your requirements with our expert to determine if the flooring is the right option for you. We have installed the HERMETIC Paramount Flooring in a number of different properties such as:
- Warehouses and commercial storage spaces
- Manufacturing and production establishments
- Laboratories, clean rooms, and other such areas that require superior hygiene
- Automotive service areas like car washes, garages, and auto-repair shops
- Hospitals, clinics, outpatient care facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, colleges, and other such educational institutions
- Airports and other public transport areas
- Shopping malls, showrooms, and other such retail spaces
Benefits of HERMETIC Paramount Flooring System
This flooring provides a number of distinct advantages to commercial and industrial property owners. Here are some of those advantages:
- These resilient floors are very easy to maintain and preserve. That saves property owners a lot of time, effort, and money, and also ensures the floor looks great at all times.
- The design is definitely an aesthetic improvement on standard plain and bland concrete floors.
- Coatings such as this increase the resilience and strength of the concrete substrate.
- The surface is hard and easily withstands both impact and abrasion.
- The coating is designed to be both stain and chemical-resistant so you don’t need to be concerned about accidental spills.
- It is anti-microbial and hygienic.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC Paramount flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-423-5662.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.