Epoxy Floor Coatings
Durable and hygienic, epoxy floor coatings are also a decorative, customizable and seamless flooring solution. Once considered Industrial floor covering, this is no longer true with current technological advancements.
Indestructible, low maintenance and chemical resistant, the seamless epoxy flooring application has long been used in medical centers, casinos, hotels, schools, hospitals, veterinary clinics, garage floors, laboratories and government buildings, and more recently as decorative floor finishes in kitchen and residential flooring. Epoxy resins protect from bacteria and endure spills from acid solutions, oils, detergents and a variety of other surface contaminants.
Adhering resolutely to concrete floors, epoxy’s amazing bonding components allow it to easily be top coated with polyaspartics and urethanes, further enhancing scratch and abrasion resistance. The advantages of epoxy coatings on floors include:
- High Performance - Concrete itself is a very durable, long lasting material and the epoxy coating makes it stronger. It is excellent for areas where heavy items are moved around or where there is heavy foot traffic.
- Attractive - Epoxy coated concrete flooring is attractive and has a high gloss shine. It is available in a number of colors and shades. You can choose a single color or we can create a number of interesting patterns and designs for you.
- Maintenance - Epoxy coated flooring is easy to maintain as it has a seamless surface. There are no joints or even a texture to gather excessive dust or dirt.
- Chemical Resistance - The high quality epoxy coating that we use for your floors will make them resistant to chemicals.
- Safety - Epoxy coatings create a lip resistant surface making the floor safe to live/work on. In addition, due to their high gloss finish, they improve the brightness levels in any area by 300 percent.
- Increased Productivity Capabilities - When epoxy flooring is used in an industrial plant or warehouse, their smooth finish allows for much faster movement of materials. This has a positive impact on the productivity capabilities.
Cool Concrete carries a vast line of epoxies, reaching all scopes of the decorative concrete and industrial floor business. With these products, the design possibilities are unlimited:
- Epoxy Floor Coating and Solutions
- REFLECTOR ™ Enhancer Flooring
- CHEM_STONE ™ Acid Stain
- Concrete Dyes
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete Floors
- Modified Slate Trowel
- Flake Flooring Systems
- One Day Floor Installation
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
- Salt Lake City
- St. George
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- Cedar City