HERMETIC Color Quartz Flooring
Good quality flooring is a worthwhile investment, especially when it comes to commercial and industrial properties. The flooring on these properties is often subjected to excessive wear and tear from heavy traffic. It’s also not uncommon for people to drop heavy tools and machinery on the surface or spill chemicals. All of these things can cause extensive amounts of damage to the floor. The best way to protect the concrete substrate is to place something on top of it.
At Cool Concrete, we recommend HERMETIC Color Quartz flooring systems. Several of our customers in Soda Springs, Lewiston, Montpelier, Mountain Home, and Pocatello have installed this system and are satisfied with its performance. We have installed this system on numerous properties in Coeur d'Alvene, Burley, Boise, Caldwell, and Filer. The flooring system has withstood the test of time in all of these settings.
What Do You Need To Know About HERMETIC Quartz Flooring?
This system is a high-build quality, double-broadcast flooring system. It contains colored quartz aggregate to add some interest and dimension to the flooring. The surface is covered by a clear top-coat to ensure the aggregates don’t come loose over time. Here are some characteristics of HERMETIC Quartz flooring to keep in mind:
- The flooring is designed to provide very good slip-resistance so it’s ideal for wet and dry areas.
- The material is available in different colors so it can complement the architecture and style of your property well.
- It has zero VOC, which helps maintain the indoor air quality and ensures it’s within limits set up the local codes.
Where Can You Use HERMETIC Quartz Flooring?
The flooring system can be used in commercial, residential, and industrial applications. It’s versatile, resilient, and durable, which makes it the perfect choice for all kinds of properties. We recommend consulting with our experts to understand if this product is for you and if it fulfills your requirements. We have installed this flooring system on several properties, including:
- Commercial kitchens in restaurants, hotels, cafés, and similar locations.
- Public restrooms and other places with excessive moisture.
- Gym locker rooms in clubs, schools, government establishments, and other such locations.
- Retail stores, malls, showrooms, etc.
- Areas of any commercial or industrial property where wet or dry materials are processed.
- Grocery stores and food storage facilities.
- Airports, train stations, as well as other public transport areas.
- Automobile service establishments like dealerships, garages, auto-repair shops, auto wash shops, etc.
- Medical establishments like doctor’s offices, therapy centers, hospitals, and diagnostic clinics.
- Educational establishments like schools and colleges.
What Are The Advantages Of HERMETIC Quartz Flooring System?
- Easy to maintain
- Great decorative finish
- Resistant to chemical spills and abrasions
- Anti-microbial and hygienic
- Seamless finish
- Quick setting time to ensure reduced downtime
- Quick and easy installation
If you want to know more about HERMETIC Quartz flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-423-5662.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.