This slurry is a three-component cementitious urethane coating with thermal shock resistance. The coating isn’t affected by high-pressure hot steam and can cure in cold or damp conditions, which makes it suitable for a number of commercial and industrial settings. Here are some of the features of this coating:
- This coating is applied in careful layers to the concrete floor with the help of the screed rake.
- The surface is broadcasted to excess with materials like colored quartz sand, dry silica quartz sand, or metal granules like silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or carborundum. This improves the slip-resistance of the floor and makes wet and damp areas safer.
- The floor has a seamless finish with no grout or gaps for germs to settle into, which makes it very hygienic.
- It can bear moderate to heavy traffic depending on the thickness of the layers on the substrate.
Dairy FDA-Compliant Flooring This is a flexible and versatile coating so it can be used in a number of different applications. Here are some of the places we have installed this coating:
- Food manufacturing and processing establishments
- Commercial kitchens in hotels, restaurants, and cafes
- Wineries, breweries, dairies, and other such facilities
- Bottling sanitization areas
- Meat and poultry processing and storage establishments
- Loading docks
- Chemical producing and processing factories
- Pharmaceutical productions storage and production establishments
- Cold rooms, freezers, and other such climate controlled storage areas
The Benefits of Installing HERMETIC 4-8s Urethane Cement Slurry
- Little to no VOC, which ensures the indoor air quality is CA 01350 compliant.
- The coating is easy to clean and maintain.
- It provides excellent chemical resistance.
- The coating requires very little time or effort to install. It also has a low cure time.
- Anti-microbial so the flooring is very hygienic.
- The coating is water-based and complies with established industry standards when it comes to safety and quality.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC 4-8s urethane cement slurry, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-423-5662.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.