HERMETIC Epoxy Flooring System
The flooring of any property has to endure a significant amount of wear and tear, especially ones that experience high traffic like shops and offices. Property owners need to choose good-quality and durable flooring solutions that won’t just look good but last for a long time without excessive maintenance. That’s exactly what the HERMETIC epoxy flooring system offers. At Cool Concrete, we have installed these flooring systems at different kinds of properties in and around Idaho, including areas like Burley, Coeur d' Alene, Boise, Caldwell, and Filer.
We have also worked with commercial and industrial customers in Idaho Falls, Gooding, Jerome, Hailey, and Ketchum so we’re aware of the unique requirements of industrial flooring. The HERMETIC epoxy flooring is a great solution for properties that require resilient flooring.
The Uses of HERMETIC Epoxy Flooring
The HERMETIC epoxy flooring solutions are designed specifically for high-traffic areas and industrial properties. This flooring system is much more resilient compared to the other flooring options available in the market. Here’s a list of properties where we have installed this flooring system in the past:
- Commercial and industrial buildings like shops, showrooms, malls, and offices
- Manufacturing facilities like workshops and factories
- Pharmaceuticals manufacturing or storage facilities
- Institutional establishments like schools, colleges, and government offices
- Loading dock areas and marine environments
- Commercial, public, and private airplane hangars
- Food processing and storage establishments like food production units, agricultural produce warehouses, freezers, and coolers, etc
- Auto service bays
- Commercial kitchens in hotels, restaurants, and cafés
- Laboratories in commercial and educational establishments
- Veterinarian clinics and other healthcare establishments
- Firehouses, police departments and establishments, correctional facilities and prisons, etc.
- Highways, roadways, and bridge decks
These are few of the many places where our HERMETIC epoxy floors can be installed. The flooring system is very versatile and can be tailored to your requirements.
What Are The Benefits Of HERMETIC Epoxy Flooring Systems?
This flooring solution is specially designed for industrial environments and is very durable. It can withstand constant foot traffic, heavy-duty industrial vehicles, indoor moving equipments like forklifts, etc. Here are some of the most important benefits of this flooring solution:
- The flooring is both chemical and abrasion resistant.
- There are non-slip and anti-skid flooring options available for wet or oil-slick floors.
- The floor finish is attractive and seamless.
- The system includes structural repair for cracks, spalls, patching, leveling grading, solutions, optional base and wall coatings, etc.
- These flooring systems are affordable and have a low cost of ownership as well.
- HERMETIC epoxy floors are low maintenance when compared to other options for commercial and industrial flooring.
- This material is easy to install and doesn’t take much time.
- HERMETIC epoxy floors are eco-friendly and VOC free.
The floors can be easily installed on old or new surfaces. Our experts will repair the concrete surface to ensure it’s ready for epoxy coating. If you want to know more about HERMETIC epoxy flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-731-1244.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
- Salt Lake City
- St. George
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- Cedar City