Hermetic Flake Flooring
As floors take up a lot of space, they have a big impact on the overall appearance of the property. Dull and poorly-designed floors can compromise the beauty and design of the space, which can affect your business. This makes it necessary to make ensure the flooring looks presentable and still performs well under excessive traffic. At Cool Concrete, we provide HERMETIC Flake flooring as a great alternative to other commercial and industrial flooring options available today.
We have installed these flooring systems on properties in Idaho Falls, Gooding, Jerome, Hailey, and Ketchum with great results. Our customers in Montpelier, Lewiston, Soda Springs, Mountain Home, and Pocatello, and other areas are satisfied with the appearance and performance of the HERMETIC Flake flooring.
What Is HERMETIC Flake Flooring?
This flooring system is made of epoxy and polyurethane layers. The coating is very resilient, which is why we consider it a great choice for both commercial and industrial applications. The “flakes” in the Flake flooring are multi-colored spots that give the flooring a very distinctive design and appearance, similar to polished concrete aggregate floors. The finish is durable and can be easily customized to fit the design and theme of the surrounding areas. Here are some of the characteristics of Flakes flooring:
- Flexible rubber finish that’s not as brittle as other flooring options so not as likely to break when something heavy’s dropped on it.
- A wide range of flakes color options for a truly unique and customizable design.
- Satin or gloss finish.
- Can be applied to both old concrete and new concrete floors.
- 1/16th inch to 1/8th inch of combined thickness for better durability and resilience.
- Resistant to abrasions and chemicals.
- Not easy to stain or scratch.
- Low levels of VOC and designed according to USDA, FDA, and OSHA standards.
Applications of HERMETIC Flake Flooring Systems
These flooring systems can be used for a number of purposes and are very versatile. We have installed the HERMETIC Flare flooring in the properties mentioned below:
- Public buildings and areas
- Shops, malls, retail and grocery stores
- Airports and other public transport establishments
- Automobile, retail, and other such commercial showrooms
- Theme parks and entertainment establishments
- Hospitality establishments like spas, resorts, hotels, etc.
- Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and doctor’s offices
- Educational establishments like schools and colleges
What Are The Advantages Of HERMETIC Flake Floors?
The advantages of HERMETIC epoxy and polyurethane flake floors make them worth the initial investment. These advantages include:
- Low maintenance costs and durability.
- Seamless and consistent finish.
- Easy installation and quick curing time.
- Air quality compliance - CA 01350.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
All of these factors make the HERMETIC flake floor a good option for different kinds of commercial and industrial applications, but it’s still a good idea to speak with our experts to determine if this flooring is a good option for you. If you want to know more about HERMETIC Flake flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-731-1244.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
- Salt Lake City
- St. George
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- Cedar City