HERMETIC Paramount Heavy Duty Flooring
Flooring can be damaged easily in a commercial or industrial environment, especially if you don’t apply any form of protective coating over the surface. Even resilient materials like concrete substrate need something to ensure they’re not dented or damaged by regular industrial and commercial wear and tear. At Cool Concrete, we recommend HERMETIC Paramount Heavy Duty flooring systems to protect the floors.
Our company has installed this system on several industrial properties in Idaho Falls, Gooding, Jerome, Hailey, and Ketchum over the years. We have received great feedback on the performance of these floors from our clients in Nampa, Preston, Rupert, Rexburg, and Salt Lake. This particular flooring system is ideal for industrial applications and provides good long-term utility.
What is HERMETIC Paramount Heavy Duty Flooring?
This heavy-duty flooring option is unlike other products we offer in our store because it’s designed specifically for rough industrial use. The system is applied with the help of the trowel and our experts carefully mix different materials to create a resinous mortar that’s durable and resilient once cured. Here are some things you need to know about this material:
- The flooring is engineered for industrial properties so it has high wear and impact resistance.
- It can withstand extreme abrasion and is resistant to different kinds of chemicals.
- The surface is available in different color combinations so it can be customized according to the client’s requirements. The floor will fit in with the architecture and design of the property.
Where Can You Use This Flooring?
This flooring is flexible and suitable for different kinds of applications. Customers can consult with our experts and determine if this particular flooring system fits their requirements before they make the choice. We have installed this flooring at several locations and that includes:
- Warehouses, storage facilities, and loading docks.
- Manufacturing facilities in different industries.
- Auto service areas like garages, dealerships, automotive shops, etc.
- Areas with heavy traffic like factories, retail spaces, entertainment spaces, etc.
The system can also be used for concrete floor restoration, so if the surface has cracks and damage, this coating will cover it.
What Are The Advantages of HERMETIC Paramount Heavy Duty Flooring System?
- It is very easy to maintain. Just regular cleaning is enough to ensure its presentable.
- The solution doesn’t just fix damage on the concrete substrate, but also increases its surface strength.
- The coating is hard, resilient, durable, and abrasion resistant.
- The material is VOC free so the property will have good CA 01350-compliant air quality.
- It is designed to be resistant to stains and chemicals.
- While the application process takes a little longer than the self-leveling products we provide, the solution does set quickly so property owners don’t experience a lot of downtime and can use the surface immediately.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC Paramount Heavy Duty flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-731-1244.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.