HERMETIC Stout Flooring
The floor is one of the most neglected and abused aspects of any property, especially in commercial and industrial settings. It has to withstand wear from heavy foot traffic, endure pressure of moving and loading vehicles like forklifts and vans, and is also subjected to frequent chemical spills. All of this can take its toll on the flooring and damage it’s appearance as well as its resilience. That’s one of the reasons why it’s important to choose the flooring option carefully. At Cool Concrete, we recommend the HERMETIC Stout flooring system.
Our team has installed this flooring in Idaho and the surrounding areas of Nampa, Preston, Rupert, Rexburg, and Salt Lake so we’re familiar with their performance. We have installed this concrete coating in commercial and industrial properties in Idaho Falls, Gooding, Jerome, Hailey, and Ketchum, etc. Our clients are satisfied with the finish and performance of these systems.
What is a HERMETIC Stout Floor?
This is a highly-resilient and durable flooring system made from silica quartz aggregate. We apply a pigmented top coat to seal the silica quartz aggregate in place and give the floor a smooth finish. Here are some characteristics of this concrete flooring system:
- Once cured, the coat is 115 to 125 mils thick, which provides ample protection from impacts, abrasion, and wear.
- Available in 15 different colors to ensure clients have a wide array of options to choose form.
- No VOC content so the coating is eco-friendly and safe to use. The air quality is CA 01350 compliant.
- Quick installation and curing so customers don’t have to deal with excessive downtime.
Applications of HERMETIC Stout Flooring
This concrete coating is very versatile and can be used in a number of different industrial applications. We have installed the flooring in places like:
- Commercial kitchens in hotels, cafés, and restaurants
- Public restrooms and bathrooms
- Locker rooms and storage spaces
- Areas for processing wet or dry goods
- Automobile service areas like garages and car washes
- Medical facilities like hospitals and doctor’s offices
- Educational establishments like schools and colleges
- Warehouses and other storage facilities
- Manufacturing areas like factories, laboratories, etc.
What Are The Advantages Of HERMETIC Stout Flooring?
This flooring is very popular with clients that need highly resilient and durable flooring options. Here are some of the distinct advantages of this flooring system:
- The surface is easy and cost-effective to maintain, which reduces the burden on the property owner.
- This flooring provides superior slip-resistance in wet areas.
- The surface is hard and durable, and very resistant to abrasion.
- The flooring is anti-microbial so it’s hygienic and ideal for properties that need a cleaner environment.
- It requires very little time to cure and is easy to install.
- The flooring is both chemical and stain-resistant.
- It offers a seamless and clean finish.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC Stout flooring systems, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-731-1244.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.