HERMETIC 4-8s Urethane Cement Slurry
Concrete is a very durable material, which is why it’s often used as a flooring option in commercial, industrial, and even residential properties. However, concrete on its own can be easy to damage. The surface of untreated and unpolished concrete is very brittle and can easily develop cracks and dents. At Cool Concrete, we recommend using HERMETIC 4-8s urethane cement slurry to protect your concrete and ensure it’s not damaged by regular wear and tear.
We have applied this coating to several concrete floors in Mountain Home, Lewiston, Soda Springs, Montpelier, and Pocatello and have received good feedback from clients. Our team has installed the coating on residential, commercial, and industrial properties in Coeur d'Alvene, Burley, Caldwell, Boise, and Filer. It has proven to be very effective and effectively protects the concrete substrate underneath.
What Is HERMETIC 4-8s Urethane Cement Slurry?
This slurry is a three-component cementitious urethane coating with thermal shock resistance. The coating isn’t affected by high-pressure hot steam and can cure in cold or damp conditions, which makes it suitable for a number of commercial and industrial settings. Here are some of the features of this coating:
- This coating is applied in careful layers to the concrete floor with the help of the screed rake.
- The surface is broadcasted to excess with materials like colored quartz sand, dry silica quartz sand, or metal granules like silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or carborundum. This improves the slip-resistance of the floor and makes wet and damp areas safer.
- The floor has a seamless finish with no grout or gaps for germs to settle into, which makes it very hygienic.
- It can bear moderate to heavy traffic depending on the thickness of the layers on the substrate.
Where Can HERMETIC 4-8s Urethane Cement Slurry Be Used?
Dairy FDA-Compliant Flooring
This is a flexible and versatile coating so it can be used in a number of different applications. Here are some of the places we have installed this coating:
- Food manufacturing and processing establishments
- Commercial kitchens in hotels, restaurants, and cafes
- Wineries, breweries, dairies, and other such facilities
- Bottling sanitization areas
- Meat and poultry processing and storage establishments
- Loading docks
- Chemical producing and processing factories
- Pharmaceutical productions storage and production establishments
- Cold rooms, freezers, and other such climate controlled storage areas
The Benefits of Installing HERMETIC 4-8s Urethane Cement Slurry
- Little to no VOC, which ensures the indoor air quality is CA 01350 compliant.
- The coating is easy to clean and maintain.
- It provides excellent chemical resistance.
- The coating requires very little time or effort to install. It also has a low cure time.
- Anti-microbial so the flooring is very hygienic.
- The coating is water-based and complies with established industry standards when it comes to safety and quality.
If you want to know more about HERMETIC 4-8s urethane cement slurry, don’t hesitate to contact us at Cool Concrete through our online form or call 208-423-5662.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.